Who says having clean smooth skin is a costly affair? If you don’t want to spend your hard earned money on gels and scrubs that are not even effective most of the time, here are some simple home remedies that work very well to eliminate blackheads.
– Make a paste of fresh methi leaves and apply it on your face for 10 to 15 minutes every night. It dries the oil from the blackhead reducing the swelling around it.
– Grind radish seeds with water to form a thin consistent paste. Scrub it gently on your face — this helps removing the blackhead completely.
– Orange peels can be ground with water to form a thick paste. Apply and leave it overnight on the affected areas.
– Mix mint juice with haldi powder (turmeric) and apply to affected areas. Keep it on for 30 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
– Put a small bit of toothpaste on the blackheads. It dries them out!
– Applying aloe vera to blackheads is another great remedy. It has soothing properties that are great for the skin and also speeds up the healing process.
– Beat an egg white and add two tablespoons of fresh honey to it. Apply the mixture to your face and let it dry for 20 to 30 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water.