LAHORE: Punjab’s Law Minister Rana Sanaullah strongly condemning the Lahore blast said on Thursday the government would take strict action against those involved in the attack.
Talking to newsmen here, he said law enforcing agencies have been ordered to carry out full investigations into the incident.
“Though every single life is precious but fortunately the blast did not harm many,” he said.
Earlier in the day, a man was killed and at least 15 others were injured due to a blast in old Anarkali area.
Speaking to media persons at the blast site, DIG Operations Rai Tahir said that three-kg improvised explosive device was used.