KARACHI: More than 50 people’s condition deteriorated after eating poisonous food in a wedding ceremony in Korangi area, Aaj News reported on Saturday.
According to the report, people were attending a wedding ceremony in Korangi, where they ate food in which poison has been mixed.
As their condition deteriorated, the rescue teams reached at the spot and shifted the affected people to nearby hospital. Later, they were transferred to Jinnah hospital for medical treatment.
The details into the incident could not be ascertained yet.