KARACHI: Pakistan tour of Bangladesh schedule has been confirmed and the team Pakistan will be arrived in Dhaka on April 13.
According to the reports, Shere Bangla National Stadium in Mirpur ready to host limited over ODI series which is starting from April 17. The three-match ODI series will be followed by the only T20I on April 24
Pakistan’s tour of Bangladesh has also set 2 Tests; the first match will be played in Khulna on April 28, while other will be at Mirpur on May 6.
According to the Bangladesh Cricket Board, Pakistan will arrive in Dhaka on April 13 and will play only a practice match against TBC in Fatullah on April 15 before the ODI series begins. The team for a practice match is yet to be announced.
- April 13, Pakistan arrive in Dhaka
- April 15, Practice match, Fatullah
- April 17, 1st ODI, Mirpur
- April 19, 2nd ODI, Mirpur
- April 22, 3rd ODI, Mirpur
- April 24, a Twenty20
- April28-May2, Test 1, Khulna
- May6-May10, Test 2, Mirpur
Faizan Ahmed @FAYZiiii