WEB DESK: If someone asked me the worst thing about Karachi I would say its the traffic. Ironically, it is also the best thing.
Stuck in a jam at busy Shahrah-e-Faisal– the one-liners and couplets on the back of trucks, buses and rickshaws can make you laugh out loud.
Some couplets are funny. Others are meaningful. And some are based on the driver’s life.
Here are some one-liners we hand picked for you:
- Fasla rakhain warna pyar ho jaey ga
2) Horn Ahista bajain, qaum so rahi hai
3) Dekh magar pyar se
4) WAPADA kay ilawa, tamam Ahl-e-watan ko Jashn-e-Azadi mubarak ho
5) Dil Baraey Farokht, Qeemat sirf aik muskarahat
5) This last message carries a socio-politcal message