WEB DESK: Job hunting, especially part-time job hunting, is honestly one of those things that are either easy or totally hellish—there is no in-between.
Working and saving money while you are studying will seem like a brilliant idea— but only time will tell.
Here are 8 things you would relate to if you worked part-time while studying.
1. You are always rushing to get somewhere on time.
2. You miss out all friends and family event.
3. When you have to explain every damn time that you need to study for passing a semester.
5. You get a measly salary because you’re still ‘undergrad’.
7. There will come a time when you want to quit.