PESHAWAR: At least four people have been killed when an explosion took place inside a house because of gas leakage in Karak district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on Saturday morning, Aaj News reported.
According to the reports, the tragic incident took place in Kundi village of Tehsil Banda Daudshah.
The deceased were belonged to a same family. They were identified as Zeenat Bibi, her three sons Sajid (6), Sudher (4) and two-month-old Zulfiqar. After the explosion, the roof got collapsed which became a reason of their death.
Soon after the incident, locals removed the rubble and retrieved bodies of the victims on their own.