WEB DESK: Asim Raza’s debut directorial, ‘Ho Mann Jahan’ has become the talk of the town as it is anticipated to be one of the best movies of the upcoming year.
The Lollywood flick centered around the friendship of three university friends is scheduled to hit silver screens on 1st January.
Starring talented actors like Mahira Khan, Sheheryar Munawwar and Adeel Hussain,this musical extravaganza is going to be an entertaining yet meaningful journey.
Here we draw curtains from some behind the scene secrets of the much anticipated Pakistani movie.
1. Mahira Khan learned to drive just for this movie.
2. Mahira Khan’s costumes were designed by Umar Sayeed and Feeha Jamshed. Costumes of male actors were designed by Ismail Fareed
3. Bushra Ansari, known for her naughty nature, played most pranks on the sets.
4.The movie features Hamza Ali Abbasi and Fawad Khan’s cameo appearances.
5. 90% of the shooting was completed in the span of fifty days only.
6. Sheheryar Munawar’s actual father will be seen as his on-screen father in the movie.
7. After reading the script, Sheheryar Munawar and Adeel Hussain swapped their roles.
8. Before this movie, Shehryar Munawar had never experienced a bike ride