WEB DESK: Fried rice is a common staple in American Chinese cuisine and also admired by the people of Pakistan. It is easy to make and delicious to eat.
- 2 cups rice, washed and soaked for half an hour
- 1 capsicum, cut in stripes
- 1 carrot, cut in stripes
- 2 green onion, chopped, only green part
- 2 eggs, beaten with little yellow color
- 2tbsp Worcester sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. soya sauce
- Black pepper to taste
- White pepper to taste
- Boil the water in a wok for rice. When water start boiling then add rice. Cook it till the rice are done. Now drain them and put them aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute garlic. Add eggs and stir them continually. When eggs are cooked then add all vegetables, salt, black and white pepper. Mix it and add rice in it.
- Now add Worcester sauce and soya sauce. Cover it and cook it on low flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot.