Cooking time: 15 minutes
Servings: 3 persons
– 4 cups boiled pasta (I used Penne but you can use whatever you prefer)
– 150 grams chicken breasts (cut into ¼ inch thick strips)
– 2 tablespoon olive oil
– 3-4 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
– ½ medium-sized onion (diced)
– ½ teaspoon pepper
– ½ teaspoon salt
– ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
– 1 pinch of oregano
– ½ teaspoon Ajino Moto (Mono Sodium Glutamate – optional)
– 3-4 tablespoon chili sauce
– 4 tablespoon pizza sauce
– 4 mushrooms (sliced)
– 6-8 slices of pickled jalapenos
– 3-4 olives (pitted and sliced)
– ½ cup sweet corn kernels
– ½ capsicum (medium) – diced
– 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
– ½ cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
– ½ cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
– 6-8 tomato dices for garnish
– 6-8 slices of garlic bread to serve on the side
1. Put pan on a stove and turn it on to medium.
2. Add olive oil to the pan and let it heat.
3. Once the oil is hot, add the garlic and onions to the oil and cook for a minute.
4. Add chicken and mushrooms to the pan and cook till the chicken is tender.
5. Add salt, pepper, red chili flakes, oregano, Ajino moto, chili sauce, and pasta sauce to the chicken and cook for a minute.
6. Add jalapeños , corn, capsicum, olives, mayonnaise, cheddar and mozzarella to the sauce and mix well.
7. Turn the stove off as soon as the cheese is melted and stringy, as you don’t want to overcook the vegetables.
8. Gently fold in the penne pasta so that it is coated evenly with the mixture; patience is essential as you don’t want to turn the penne into pulp.
9. Serve with a garnish of cheese, a dash of oregano, tomatoes, and a few slices of garlic bread on the side.