- Chicken mince 350 gram
- Flour 2-1/2 cup
- Ghee 3 tbsp
- Curry powder 1 tsp
- Oil to fry
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Egg 1
- In a pan, heat some oil and add chicken mince, curry powder, salt. Cook till done.
- In a bowl take flour, add ghee and some water and knee well to make dough.
- Leave the dough for a while to get set.
- Spread and roll the dough like chapatti.
- With the help of a round cutter, cut the dough in desired size.
- Whisk egg.
- Place mince in the center and fold to make samosa.
- Use egg to close the samosa binding, so seal would not open while frying.
- Deep fry the samosa’s till golden.
- Serve hot with your favorite dip.