- 150 g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 45 g butter, melted
- 110 g caster sugar
- 120 ml whipping cream
- 150 g dark chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 200 g cream cheese
1. Mix the biscuits with the butter and 1 tablespoon of the sugar. Press into a 18cm springform cake tin and refrigerate.
2. Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Add the cooled melted chocolate, then the cocoa powder mix. Blend well and set aside.
3. Beat the cream cheese and remaining sugar together. Fold into the cream chocolate mixture and mix thoroughly to ensure all of the ingredients are fully incorporated.
4. Spread the mixture on top of the crushed biscuits. Refrigerate for at least an hour to set, then serve.