- 12 large pasta shells
- 1 minced onion
- 2 bunches spinach
- Black pepper
- 1 fresh ricotta, shredded
- ½ cup of creamy cheese
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 8 oz fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Cook the shells. Reserve.
- In a saucepan, sauté the onion and the chopped spinach. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the ricotta and the cream cheese. Reserve.
- Pour the tomato sauce in a baking dish.
- Fill the shells with the sautéed spinach.
- Place the shells over the sauce. Cover them with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 356 degrees. Bake for 15 minutes.