- Chicken grillled 1 cup
- Bread slice 8 – 10
- Tomato 2 – 3
- Cucumber 2 – 3
- Salad leaves 3 – 4
- Black pepper ½ tsp (crushed)
- Margarine as required
- Salad 1 pinch
- For Chicken:
- Cut the chicken fillet into thin strips.
- In a mixing bowl add the chicken strips, black pepper, garlic paste and salt.
- Marinate for half an hour.
- Add margarine on a grill pan and grill the chicken strips till they turn golden brown in color.
- In a separate bowl add egg white and salt.
- Beat well then fry into thin omelets.
- Finally cut thin strips of cucumbers and slices of tomatoes.
- For Sandwich:
- Spread margarine on each slice of bread.
- Then toast on a flat pan over a medium flame.
- Take one slice of bread and add a layer of omelet then top with sliced tomatoes.
- Cover with the second slice of bread.
- Then take the third slice of bread add a layer of grilled chicken and cucumber strips place on top of the second slice of bread.
- Repeat with the other slices of bread.
- Cut the three layered sandwich into four pieces and serve.