- Mutton 1 kg
- Clarified butter 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Yogurt ½ kg
- Green chilies 6 – 8
- Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds 1 tbsp
- Fennel seeds 1 tbsp (crushed)
- Coriander seeds 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Aluminum sheet a little piece
- Coals few
- For Garnishing:
- Fresh coriander as required
- Ginger as required
- In a pan, heat clarified butter and sauté ginger garlic paste.
- When it turns golden brown, add mutton and allow cooking.
- When mutton begins to change color, add yogurt, crushed green chilies, red chili flakes, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, salt and glasses of water and allow cooking.
- Stir quickly on high flame when meat is tender.
- Then place few pieces of coal on an aluminum sheet and place inside the cooking pot.
- Put on the lid and allow simmering for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and ginger.
- Delicious smoke yogurt meat is ready to serve.