WEB DESK: Breast cancer is one of the most common diseases found in women and if caught in time, the survival rate can be 99%. October has been designated as the Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Numerous campaigns are run with the sole purpose of spreading awareness about this disease. One such campaign is currently in motion by Shaukat Khanam Memorial Hospital.
Driving Pakistani VIPs have held hands to battle Breast Cancer. Since the accomplishment of treatment lies in early location and treatment, these famous people urge ladies to experience standard screening.
Pakistan has one of the most astounding rates of Breast Cancer in Asia. All ladies under 40 ought to lead standard self-examinations while those more than 40 ought to go for mammography once per year.
Pakistani Celebrities Join Fight Against Breast Cancer Mahira Khan, Maya Ali, Aisha Khan and Sana Mir are standing with Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital. Recordings highlighting them have turned into a web sensation. In these recordings, they push the significance of general screenings.
You can also join the conversation using the following hashtags:
You encounter the accompanying side effects of Breast Cancer you ought to look for prompt treatment.
- A lump in a breast
- An agony in the armpits or bosom not identified with periods
- Setting or redness of the skin of the breast
- A rash around (or on) one of the nipples
- A swelling (irregularity) in one of the armpits
- A territory of thickened tissue in a bosom
- Release from the nipples; infrequently it might contain blood
- The nipple changes in appearance; it might get to be indented or transformed
- The size or the state of the bosom changes
- The nipples skin or breast skin may have begun to peel, scale or drop
With the courtesy of Brandsynario.