- Butter 225 gram
- Plain flour 225 gram
- Caster sugar 225 gram
- Chocolate chip 110 gram
- Eggs 4
- Icing sugar 1 cup
- Cherry 1 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tbsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Coco powder 4 tbsp
- Preheat an oven on 180 degree.
- Grease a baking pan or tray and sprinkle some plain flour on it.
- In a mixing bowl mix sugar and butter with an electric beater until smooth and creamy.
- Now add in eggs one by one and keep on mixing with beater.
- Now add plain flour and mix well so that it forms a dough.
- Pour this mixture in the baking pan.
- In another bowl put some vanilla essence, coco powder and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Pour it on dough.
- Now bake it for 30-40 minutes.
- When done, let it cool.
- After that sprinkle some icing sugar and cherry on it for frosting.