- Cashew nuts 1 cup
- Sugar ½ cup
- Water ¼ cup
- Silver paper for garnish
- Put cashew in food processor and grind to a semi fine powder.
- Add sugar and water in a pan and boil; stir until sugar melts completely.
- Check the consistency by pouring a few drops of syrup in a little water, if it does not dissolve in water then this is the right consistency.
- Now transfer cashew powder in sugar syrup and cook until form a thick rolling mixture. It should be flexible dough, not dry or hard.
- When it is still warm, knead it well until smooth; don’t scrap mixture from the sides of pan as it will hard the dough.
- If the dough becomes hard, add ½ tsp melted ghee/butter.
- Now place a butter paper on work surface then shift dough on it and cover it another butter paper piece and roll out dough with rolling pin about ¼ inches thick.
- Remove top butter paper and cut into diamonds shape. Garnish with silver paper.
- Serve or store in air tight container.