- Beef or chicken mince 1 kg
- Onion 2 (chop n fry till brown in 2 tbsp oil)
- Raw papaya 1 tsp
- Gram flour 3 tbsp (roasted)
- Cumin seed 1 tsp (roasted and crushed)
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- White pepper 1 tsp
- All Spice (Garam Masala)powder ½ tsp
- Black cardamom powder ½ tsp
- Red chili 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Poppy seeds 2 tsp (roasted and ground)
- Kebab chini ½ tsp
- Dry milk 1 tbsp
- Butter/oil 1 tbsp
- Mix all ingredients in mince, keep in fridge for 1 hour.
- You have two options either give smoke to mince and then make kebabs to fry them (you can store in freezer as well).
- Or can bbq on charcoal.
- Serve with chutney and parathas.