WEB DESK: It is a common practice to spend thousands when you think about renovating your home. But did you know that you can make your home beautiful by staying in budget?
Here are seven easy tips and tricks as told by Bright Side to make your home as beautiful as one in the magazine cover:
1. Mirrors give the illusion of space
Place mirrors on closet doors to refresh the interior and visually expand a small room.
2. Put a beautiful and practical jar organizer on the wall
A jar organizer will save space in your bathroom and become a nice interior decoration.
3. A colorful print on curtains can refresh any room
Bring a colorful print to your plain curtains to renew the interior.
4. Create an unusual rod for curtains
An unusual rod for curtains will emphasize the style of the interior and show off your great taste.
5. Create a colorful frame for the TV
Use a colorful frame to highlight a TV in the room.
6. Easily build a bed canopy using curtain rods
Use curtain rods to build a bed canopy and let your childhood dream come true
7. Dark colors make a ceiling look higher
Dark ceilings and light walls will add depth and finesse to the interior.