WEB DESK: While it may seem like beauty is totally subjective based on different tastes, British physician Dr. Julian De Silva believes he has it down to a science. According to De Silva’s theories about facial beauty, Amber Heard is the most beautiful woman in the world.
Now, we’re certainly not arguing with him when it comes to Heard’s good looks, but what exactly makes her more beautiful than other celebrity stunners?
Dr. De Silva utilized technology to digitally map the faces of gorgeous celebs, then he studied how they compared using the ancient Greek ratio of beauty, which is called “phi.” In determining what makes one face more beautiful or appealing than another, several factors need to be considered in terms of phi. As explained by The Mirror, some of these factors include eyes, lips, eyebrows, nose, chin, and forehead.
After analyzing all of the different components, it was conclusively decided that Johnny Depp’s bombshell ex has the closest thing to a perfect face in Hollywood, with a ratio of 91.85%. She was closely followed by Kim Kardashian and Kate Moss.
The ratio uses 12 key markers – the lips, nose, eyebrows, forehead and facial shape among others.
Amber had the highest percentage for perfect features and also had the best chin and nose, while Kim had the best eyebrows and Kate Moss had the best forehead.
1. Amber Heard with 91.85 per cent
2. Kim Kardashian with 91.39 per cent
3. Kate Moss with 91.06 per cent
4. Emily Ratajkowski with 90.8 per cent
5. Kendall Jenner with 90.18 per cent
6. Helen Mirren with 89.93 per cent
7. Scarlett Johansson with 89.82 per cent
8. Selena Gomez with 89.57 per cent
9. Marilyn Monroe with 89.41 per cent
10. Jennifer Lawrence with 89.24 per cent