ISLAMABAD: Three physically handicapped people lost their lives when a fire broke out due to gas cylinders in a house in Daska.
As reported, fire broke out in a house located at Sambrial road due to which three handicapped including a woman, a youngster and a child were killed in the blaze. It is uncertain as to how the gas cylinders in the house caught fire.
The rescue teams tried everything to save them but failed to do so whereas Police stopped the people from approaching the building.
Fire teams managed to recover the dead bodies from the house.