- Chicken 1 kg (boiled and de-boned)
- Chicken stock 3 glass
- Cream of corn 1 tin
- White pepper 1 tsp, powdered
- Corn flour 3 tbsp (dissolved in 3/4 cup stock)
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Egg whites 2 (beaten)
- White flour with chicken bouillon cube 1 tbsp (dissolved in 1/4 cup stock)
- Salt to taste
- Chinese salt 1/4 tsp
- Sesame seed oil few drops
- Oil 2 tbsp
- In a large pan bring the chicken stock and cream of corn to a boil.
- When it comes to a rolling boil, add while flour mixture, sugar, white pepper, salt, Chinese salt and chicken pieces, stir to mix and pour in the oil.
- Bring to a boil again.
- Now gradually add in corn flour mixture while stirring slowly in one direction.
- Cook till the soup thickens. Remove pan from heat.
- Now gradually add in beaten egg whites while stirring to form strings.
- Drizzle in sesame seed oil in the end.
- Serve hot with soya sauce, vinegar and hot sauce.