- Mutton (boneless) -1/2 kg
- Lemon juice -3 tbsp
- Raw Papaya paste -2 tbsp
- Tikka masala -2 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste -1 tbsp
- Red chili (crushed) -1 tbsp
- Cumin (ground) -1 tbsp
- salt to taste
- oil as required
Direction to make:
- Dry mutton and cut into cubes.
- Mix lemon juice with ground cumin, red chili, raw papaya paste, ginger garlic paste, Tikka masala and salt.
- Marinate mutton into mixture for 30 minutes.
- Thread mutton cubes onto skewers.
- Bar B.Q or cook on the grill.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.