- Tortillas -12
- Cheese (grated) -2 ½ cups
- Chicken breast -2
- Onion (sliced) -1
- Capsicum (sliced into strips) -1
- Butter -12tbsp
- Tomatoes -4
- Coriander -2cups
- Jalapenos -2 to 3
- Lemon -1
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
Direction to make:
- Heat 1tbsp of olive oil on high flame, place chicken with salt and pepper. Heat it until chicken cooked on medium flame.
- Then cut chicken into cubes. Set aside.
- Heat 1tbsp of olive oil, add onion and capsicum, cook until brown. Set aside
- Heat ½ tbsp of butter and place tortilla, sprinkle cheese then add chicken and cooked vegetables. Again sprinkle cheese and place second tortilla.
- Heat until tortillas turn into golden.
- Cut onions and tomatoes in cubes.
- Chop coriander.
- Deseed jalapenos and cut in cubes.
- Mix all 4 ingredients and squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle salt.
- Place this mixture at the top of tortilla.