- Milk -4 ¼ cups
- Custard powder -2tbsp
- Khoya -1/4cup
- Sugar – ¼ cup
- Whipping cream ½ cup
- Mango pulp -1cup
Method to make:
- Boil 4 cups of milk.
- Combine custard powder in ¼ cup of chilled milk and keep it aside.
- Stir it constantly.
- Heat the milk for 25 to 30 minutes until it becomes half.
- Add sugar and custard powder and cook until it gets thicken.
- Then mix khoya and cook until it gets melt.
- Cool the mixture.
- Beat it if lumps form.
- Add cream and mango pulp and mix to combine well.
- Refrigerate it until it is frozen.