- Chicken (boneless) – ½ kg
- Garlic clove (chopped) -1 ½cloves
- olive oil -1 ½tsps
- Cumin -½tsps
- chili powder -½tsps
- Turmeric –a pinch
- Black pepper – 1/8tsps
- Cinnamon powder -2 pinch
- Greek yogurt -2tsps
- Onion -1 medium size
- Tomato -1
- Lettuce -as needed
- Pita bread -4 to 5
- Yogurt garlic sauce – as needed
Instruction to cook:
- Cut chicken into small bite pieces.
- Mix chopped garlic cloves, olive oil, cumin, chili powder, turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon powder, salt, yogurt for marinade.
- Add lemon juice if needed.
- Cover and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Heat ½tsps olive oil, add chicken and flip to cook from all sides evenly.
- When chicken is cooked, set this aside.
- In the same pan, grill quartered layer onions and deseeded tomatoes.
- Spread yogurt garlic sauce on the pita bread, place lettuce and then chicken, grilled tomatoes, onions and roll it up.