Chicken (boneless) – 1Kg
Oil – 2tbsp
Onion (chopped) – 1 or 2
Ginger and garlic (chopped)
Tomato (chopped) – 1
Cheese – 4slices
Coriander leaves (chopped)
Lime Juice – 1tsp
Green chilli – 2
Pepper powder – 2tbsp
Salt to taste
Direction to make:
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil. Add ginger and garlic, sauté until it turns golden.
- Add onion and chicken pieces and fry until golden brown.
- Remove lid and add green chilli, tomatoes and salt.
- Add more water to cook chicken well.
- Add pepper powder, lime juice and coriander leaves. Cover it to cook.
- Once the water evaporated, add cheese and let it melt.