Web-Desk: Vastly superior in aroma and flavor, the Saag qeema is an authentic dish that goes well with rotis and rice. Served in many hotels, this dish is a favorite for many who fast during the holy month of Ramazaan, for it is not just healthy and nutritious but also filling.
- Chopped bunches of spinach
- Dill 1 teaspoon
- Fenugreek seeds 1 teaspoon
- ½ teaspoon
- ½ kg lamb
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Six finely chopped chillies
How To Make:
- Wash finely chopped bunches of spinach, dill and fenugreek thoroughly and then soak them in water with ½ tsp of turmeric for 20 minutes.
- Now heat oil in a skillet and sauté finely chopped onions in it. Add to this one tablespoon of turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder and 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste and cook it for a while.
- Add in the lamb or chicken mince and salt and let it cook with other ingredients.
- When the water dries out, add in all the soaked green veggies and finely chopped green chillies.
- Mix them well. Now, when the oil comes out, add in 1 tablespoon butter and cover it to be cooked properly.
- Allow excess water to dry out, and then serve.