Web Desk: Keeping your skin soft, protected and glowing is difficult special in harsh weather. It is important to understand the requirements of your skin and hydrate, exfoliate and moisturize your skin to keep it healthy this summer.
Here are the easiest tips that will keep your skin hydrated and smooth in summer. Have a look.
- Hydrate: In summer, body loses lots water due to sweating and maintaining body temperature. Drink 10-12 glasses of water in a day.
- Moisturize: Don’t forget to moisturize your skin before sleeping at night.
- Cleansing: Cleanse your face twice a day and scrub you skin two or three times a week.
- Sunscreen: Use sunscreen because it can help you to save your skin from Ultraviolet radiation.
- Low Makeup: The most important thing is to stay away from heavy makeup and wash your face again and again to get rid of sticky bacteria and sweat.
- Fresh face remedy: A good way to keep your face fresh in the summer is mixing tomato and lemon juice and cooling it and then use it on your face for cooling, soothing and hydrating effect.
- Face Pack: Make a face pack by mixing milk, honey and oatmeal, then apply it on your face. It will give you a glowing and smooth skin.