- Mutton chops – 1 KG
- Ginger – 50 gm
- Garlic – 50 gm
- Red dry chilies – 10 to 12
- Roasted coriander (dhania) powder – 1 tbsp
- White vinegar – 4 tbsp
- Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Flatten the mutton chops with a mallet and sprinkle some vinegar on the pieces, then keep aside and allow it to tenderise for an hour.
- Make a paste of ginger, garlic, dry red chilies, coriander powder, vinegar and salt. Apply the paste on the chops and let it marinate for at least three hours.
- Heat three to four tbsp of oil in a kadhai, add the chops and sauté till cooked thoroughly.
- Sprinkle coriander and serve hot.