Web Desk: A factory worker received injuries after trying to cook egg in the microwave. Microwave exploded while cooking egg, leaving the skin falling off his face,
The man named Saul Mortan was cooking eggs for himself and a pal at work last month and decided to poach the eggs in a mug of water in the microwave.
Initially Saul thought egg was peeling from his eyelids, but in fact he had been severely burned and it was actually his own skin.
Saul has now released pictures of himself to warn others about what happened in his kitchen.
Saul was rushed to hospital and then sent to a specialist burns unit where he received treatment.
Saul quoted, “I ran to the bathroom from the canteen after it happened and washed my face with cold water.
“At first thought I had egg white stuck all over my face but then I realised it was my skin peeling off my eyelids, cheeks and nose.”