Web Desk: There are some questions that help to understand someone. It will help you to read mind of someone you already know as well as the people you’re just meeting for the first time.
Here are 5 questions you should ask to learn interesting things about them and their intelligence.
How do you usually hand out? It helps you to learn
- the habits of a person
- their character (for example, whether they’re lazy, a whiner, an optimist, etc.)
- their level of income
- their number of friends (and therefore, their ability to keep good relationships)
- the person’s hobbies and how interesting they are in general
If you have a billion dollars, how would you spend it? It helps you to understand:
- person’s life values and priorities
- what they lack in life
- their degree of selfishness
- their ambitions
- their moral principles and level of intellect
Raise a question that can cause debate.
It would be good if you manage to check how they perceive opinions that contradict the ones they have. Also, it will help you to learn:
- the general worldview of a person
- how strong their intellect is
- if they’re prone to aggression
- if they’re a person who likes to talk a lot of nonsense and is unable to make conclusions from their own reasonings
- how tolerant they are to opinions of another people
- how tolerant they are in general
- if they are sure in their arguments
- whether it is easy to manipulate this person
- whether they have their own opinion in general
Ask a question like, “If you had the ability to be invisible, would you feel obliged to follow generally accepted norms?”
- In this case, it will be interesting to listen to a person’s reasoning and opinion to learn about their principles and see if they match yours.
What would you do change the world?
It will help you to learn what periods he emphasizes more — past, present or future. Also, you’ll be able to learn:
- the degree of a person’s selfishness
- how global their thoughts and mind are