ISLAMABAD: The Election Commission of Pakistan issued details of assets owned by Punjab Assembly lawmakers on Monday.
Punjab Assembly lawmaker Aleem Khan is the richest person of the House as he owns assets worth more than Rs1.70 billion while Chief Minister Hamza Shehbaz comes third with assets worth Rs410.43 million.
The CM owns 11 residential houses worth Rs130.64 million, three agricultural lands worth Rs30.97 million. The CM has declared that he owes Rs90.71 million.
Hamza’s first wife Mehr un Nisa owns assets worth Rs5 million, while worth of the assets owned by his second wife Rabia is Rs30.74 million.
Speaker Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi is the owner of assets worth Rs230.14 million (non-agricultural land worth Rs60.78 million and a flour mill worth Rs9.9 million)
His wife owns assets worth Rs100 million.
Worth of assets owned by other MPs
- Former CM Usman Buzdar - Rs500.80 million
- Minister Owais Laghari - Rs440 million
- Mian Mehmood ur Rasheed - Rs180 million
- Former provincial minister Murad Ras - Rs38 million
- Opposition leader of the House Sibtain Khan - Rs10 million