Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Chaudhry Fawad Hussain on Tuesday said consultations would be held with experts for taking legal action against New Zealand and England cricket boards for cancellation of their tours to Pakistan as it costed the Pakistan Television (PTV) millions of rupees.
In a tweet on Tuesday, the federal minister said an international lobby was working against Pakistan.
He added those who want to force Pakistan to surrender before them never succeed and they should end their misconception as early as possible.
Last week the New Zealand Cricket team abandoned their Pakistan tour hours before beginning the first one-day international match between the two countries, citing a security threat.
Despite Prime Minister Imran Khan's assurance of fool proof security to his New Zealand counterpart, the team's decision remained same. Later, the Kiwis left Pakistan through a chartered flight.
The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) also withdrew their men's and women's teams from next month's white-ball series in Pakistan citing "increasing concerns about travelling to the region".